Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ebay: My work colleague will sing to you down the phone

I've found another funny ebay item, check it out.

According to the blurb:

" You are happily bidding on a unique opportunity.
My work colleague Claire sings to us on a daily basis a different song each day. I think that this line of entertainment should be shared with one lucky eBay bidder.
Claire (picture attached) will happily call the winner at an agreed time and sing them either a verse or a chorus from the choice of song. Only pop chart hits will be accepted no, opera, punk please.
Claire is 25 years old and is currently in a long term relationship. She enjoys singing and sings every day to her team at 3'oclock.
The £1.00 postage is to cover the cost of the call to sing to you.
This has never been done before and will never be repeated!!!!"

I wonder how many dirty old men will bid for this and get her to sing Like a Virgin??

No comments:

Powered By Blogger