Friday, September 29, 2006

Banksy Location Map!

Some bastard's beaten me to it!

Thanks to the Standard Lite, I've found a map of Banksy's in the UK! Quality...




The pic to the right shows the main cluster in London, which could be known to be Banksy's stomping ground (i.e. the Shoreditch/Old Street area).






Fuck knows how many are still there, but I'm gonna go walkies and find out!

See this map as well for Banksy locations in Central London


If you wanna take a look at the map, it can be found here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I'm visiting London in a few weeks, I didn't want to wonder about aimlessly to find this "must see"!

Nemo Dally said...

You are a genius and a scholar.

Artur said...

There's a banksy in tottenham court road, it's on a cctv pole, it's just a tag, but was the first banksy I saw, and by luck, which makes it more "real", not going with maps!
But yes, I will go one day with the map, hehe!!

Anonymous said...

is there any banksy on queen victoria street? i don't know london at all but i'm going with college and i'm hoping to sneak off somewhere nearer the tate modern?

N4 said...

I can't think of any on Queen Victoria Street. It's a bit too CCTV'd up for that around there.

If you walk from Tate along the South Bank towards the London Eye there are a few, or even better, visit the "tunnel" at Waterloo!

Anonymous said...

Do we know if the map is updated often or currently?

Unknown said...

Congratulations. My organization is astounded with the excellence of the data furnished. I sincerely hope that you keep up with the wonderful job achieved.
Locksmith Corona CA

Powered By Blogger