Friday, September 08, 2006

Back once again for the renegade master!

Here I am back once again! I've been away for a year and 3/4 by the looks of it. Something tells me I knew this would happen even when I was writing my first blog!

I haven't had a computer since then (except at work) so I guess that can be my excuse - I'm getting one for my birthday (Sep 26th) so maybe I'll start this up fulltime - you never know!

Anyway, it's Friday afternoon, I'm very bored, I can't even think about work cos my brain is now officially on weekend mode! SO I thought I would do something at least a little bit creative......
Come on U IRONS!
Tonight I'm seeing my girlfriend (making her Fajitas and watching Human Traffic probably) and Sunday i'm going West Ham (Vs. Villa) - hopefully Mascherano will make his debut. I thought Tevez was going to be, but the Standard Lite reports that he is not fully match fit and so won't make it. Bit of a shame really cos I'm well looking forward to seieng both of them play, and I'm hoping they will live up to their hype. I'm sure whenever they make their debut they will have a bad game (by that I mean not absolutely amazing) and the press will be on our/their backs - but I don't care. They're not guaranteed starting places (as Pardew said) and we still have a quality bunch of strikers to rely upon anyway, that kept us in the top half for 100% of last season!

My prediction: 3-0

No comments:

Powered By Blogger