Monday, September 18, 2006

Bloody Arsenal fans


You may have noticed something missing from the Premiership so far this season. No, I'm not referring to West Brom's happy absence, or Alan Shearer's exciting goal celebrations.


I'm talking about Arsenal fans.


Normally vocal (except when at their homeground wherever that may be at the time), this season I haven't heard a peak out of any of the arrogant c&nts. Not one to complain, I happily went about my days, celebrating the win at Charlton, Zamora being joint top scorer, and the arrival of those Argies. I got pissed off when we could only manage a draw with the Villa scum, and that we played so well against those Mickey Mousers but still only pulled off a draw. All the time, not a peak out of any Spooners.

But today, first day back at work after their first win of the season, and I hear "Not a good result for West Ham at the weekend was it?". This was just the start. Then came the "I reckon we'll win the league, as soon as Baptista gets used to ther way we play" and the "I reckon Chelsea will come unstuick by Arsenal, as we didn't buy our success like they did". Cue more Arsneal bragging about how well they'll do and how West Ham, even with our new superstars, will never be as good.


BORING BORING ARSENAL!


FFS, this is typical Arsenal behaviour. Stay well quiet when it's not going their way, then as soon as they get their first 3 points, they're absolutely full of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What I want to know Barry is why hasn't your site been updated today? This isn't very good is it? Hey?
Especially as you have soooo much time on your hands...

Powered By Blogger